Be Bright Luminate™ for your inner athlete
Firstly, what is Luminate™?
Luminate™ contains all of the goodness of our Original Hydrolysed Collagen, giving your body the necessary protein and building blocks for bones, skin, hair, muscles, tendons, ligaments and gut health, together with the added benefits of Zinc, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C!
Why do we need the protein from collagen for muscle recovery after training?
Protein is made up of amino acids which act like the building blocks for the body. When you take in enough protein after exercise, it gives your muscles the amino acids it needs to repair and rebuild muscle, help reverse damage and get you ready for your next workout!
This means that Luminate™ is the powerhouse package of protein for the body combined with zinc, hyaluronic acid and vitamin C for skin and joint health!
Why can these three underestimated ingredients be so helpful for sportsmen, -women and budding athletes? We’ll lay out the benefits of each ingredient below:
- It is a natural substance which is found in the fluids of the eyes and the joints.
- It acts as cushion or lubricant for the joints and other connective tissue. This means that for an active person, who places excessive pressure on their joints (and may already be suffering from arthritis or osteoarthritis), it acts as a cushion to ease the pain and pressure.
- It also affects the way the body responds to injury by helping to decrease swelling.
- May be beneficial for those of us who play sports or exercise outdoors as it keeps our skin hydrated and healthy, preventing dry or wrinkled skin from sun, wind or cold exposure.
- Keeps our immune system strong which is the first system to take a knock should we over-train.
- It also helps to fight off inflammation in the body caused by training and this can help us to train longer and more efficiently without leading to injury.
- Supports the formation of collagen which is critical for bone, joint, cartilage, muscle and ligament health.
- Zinc supports an active lifestyle through maintaining and enhancing the immune system and therefore reducing the chances and severity of illness
- It assists in speeding up recovery time after training so that your body can do more without getting injured or feeling too tired.
- The high antioxidant count protects our cells against free radical damage and this plays a role in protecting our bodies from cancer and heart disease to name a few.
- It has potent anti-inflammatory properties. As we all know, too much inflammation in the body can be a result of hard workouts and it can negatively impact sports performance, decrease immunity and lead to injuries which set us back!
So, when should you be using Luminate™?
It is widely accepted that when it comes to training in today’s age, we need our bodies to be in top physical form. Whether it be for our modern, hectic schedules or our training programmes, we are constantly looking to push our bodies to new heights and achieve higher exercise goals.
Allow your body the chance to work for YOU and enhance the active lifestyle you are planning hoping for in 2022 and for years to come!
Luminate™ is not just about skin, it is builds strength and resilience for anyone who exercises too!
Let your body absorb the goodness to feel better than ever before thanks to Luminate™’s GlowActive™ Formula.